Monday, April 25, 2005

Fartknocker

So I'm sitting here again with my little sixth graders--last class of the day. There's a kid in here named Enrique who thinks his butt looks like Beyonce's. He always sags and when I told him to pull his pants up, he told me to stop looking at his butt. I told him to tell his butt to stop looking at me. That's when he told me that I'm just jealous because his butt looks like Beyonce's. He's hilarious. He's the same kid who up and raised his hand in the middle of class just to tell me that his grandpa takes his teeth out when he gets drunk.

Interesting day yesterday. Three VERY interesting conversations--two with people who are close to me, one about a prospective closeness. "That's all I have to say about that."

My church rocks.

Okay, so that was yesterday's stuff. Today is Tuesday, April 26th.

My 1st and 6th hour fartknockers sang a couple of songs for a middle school choral festival. They did okay. It could've gone a lot worse. It could've gone a lot better if it weren't for the people involved (my students and myself). I'm out of place. I went to lunch afterwards and talked to another teacher about the same thing. The out of place thing. I don't know if I've mentioned before or not, but I heard a sermon a couple of weeks ago called, "The Power of a Proper Placement." It was perfect for me at that time. And now, too.

Sayanora!

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Andronicus said...

fartnockers......hugh..uh.......cool..........
hugh huh........cool.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home