Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Incredibles

Guess what my kids are watching. Yep. They're certainly not watching me teach them. Nope--I'm here typing. They're watching TV. Wasn't I the one complaining in one of my earlier blogs about how these kids have terrible test grades and they let them watch TV during school? I guess I was speaking in 3rd person.

A lot of stuff to think about! Anyone out there married? What's it like?

Been talking to people recently about marital relationships. You know--living with chicks. 'N stuff. Whoa. ...Uhhh, whoa. Heavy. I guess you change a lot when you get married, but what if you're just not ready to change? Should you still get married and anticipate changing anyway? I mean, I can speak to guys and female friends okay, most of the time, but how do I talk to my wife? I consider myself pretty selfish, irresponsible, a bad listener, an okay communicator, I'm poor, and I haven't had a girlfriend in about three years. I've forgotten a lot, although I've probably lost some bad habits, too. I guess as long as I have a loving heart, it'll drive me to work on a lot of stuff. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home