Thursday, May 19, 2005

fried chicken

Hello again! Is this belated belated May day?

The Cat in the Hat is funny. I wish that I made more munny. My kids are watching this today, as it's the third to last day of school FOR THE WHOLE FRIKKIN YEAR!!! THE LAST DAY!!! DID YOU HEAR ME?!?

You're Fiyurrrrrrrrrduh! (Thankfully I haven't heard that said to me this year. I probably resigned just in time.)

Does anyone else out there love God? I've found myself becoming more and more like the people who used to annoy me so much. They always talk about God, as if they had no brains or made no decisions on their own. Don't get me wrong--I certainly don't think that God told me to hit the snooze button five times this morning or to deodorize my right arm pit before my left arm pit this morning. I guess it's just with my blessings, since God's the author of all that's good. Good stuff rocks. There are so many blessings around us--relationships, the earth, even bad jobs that, nonetheless, pay the bills--and, for God's sake and mine, the last thing I should do is forget to thank Him. Ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home