Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Up too late

Okay. I'm sorry. It's late. Wait... my wife is in bed. Who am I apologizing to? To whom am I apologizing?

Blogging. Huh, huh. So... I'm tired. Hey--but I'm not teaching anymore! What should I do? Actually, sales. Maybe car insurance? Maybe financial advising? Who knows. Something with numbers and other not-music stuff.

I don't know what's harder--a) performing classical music on a weekly basis and wondering when and if I'm gonna forget everything and fall off the bench while assuming the fetal position, or b) leading worship (particularly a new song) and forgetting the words. Here's one of last week's songs: "Be still and know that he is ...sorry." Oops.

Okay, I just got the crap scared out of me with some lightning. I mean, thunder. I saw the lightning, so you'd think I'd be prepared for it, but nope. I still shook.

So, does anyone know what would be a good job for me? I'm good with numbers and recognizing patterns, I'm pretty good with peeps, I have an education degree, a little bit of office experience, a little bit of sales experience, and I'm currently pursuing a master's in business administration degree with finance emphasis here in KC at Rockhurst. I like to pretend like I'm a rapper and say, "Rockhurst." So, Suzanne and Andymaninoff, since you're the only ones who ever read this, I guess I'm talking to you. Not that I'm excluding opinions from anyone else.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

4 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger bobbie sue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger bobbie sue said...

Hey, mister!! I read this too, you know. Sorry I'm cluttering up your blog. There was nothing interesting in the comment I removed. I can't believe they made me create my own profile just to post something. I feel so manipulated.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Chris & Alicia said...

Wah, hah, ha! Blogspot owns you, too!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Aubrey said...

Have you heard about that thundersnow these days? Crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home